orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tomorrow may be one of the most important days of my life...

Tomorrow. Er... Actually it should be this morning because it's past midnight as I'm writing this. When the sun rises, I will go to work as usual. You know, as they say, same shit, different day. But this day is different. I'm going to talk to my manager about my intention to apply for a job change within the department. If he gives me his blessing, I will be promoted.
 
A promotion. It was, to me, so distant for the past few years. I guess it was a combination of many factors. Now, there is finally a ray of hope for me to move ahead. To climb up the corporate ladder as they say. I must grab the opportunity because opportunities are few and far in between.
 
Come tomorrow, I'm going to wear my new acquisition, a Citizen Promaster to work. Hopefully it will bring me luck in my negotiation. If everything goes well, I will definitely get a Citizen Navihawk. Till then, only time will tell.  :)

No comments: