orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Am I the only one having this kind of weird reservation?


Am I the only one having this kind of weird reservation? Do you have the feeling that if you appear as doing well financially, your boss is less likely to give you a raise? Therefore, in order not to appear financially well-to-do, you try not to wear expensive clothing and accessories (watch!).

I'm definitely a victim of this thought. Maybe it's a reflection of how political our modern day office has become. Along with time, there goes my innocence, my ideals. It's a sad feeling how much time has eroded away from me.

Well. Enough whining. Here's a shot of my new acquisition on my wrist. I have only wore it once on a Saturday so far. Looking forward to wearing it next Saturday when I visit my family. :)

No comments: