orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Monday, September 04, 2006

Impulsive shopping on a sleepless night...

Citizen JS1045-58E

I had problem sleeping tonight. I think I slept for a grand total of two hours. Thanks and no thanks to the large latte I had after dinner. There were some itchiness on my thigh and I felt hungry when I woke up. I thought I might as well check on the ebay for my watchlist items that were about to end.

There were this Poljot manual wind that is ending in about less than one hour. So, I waited and when the time is almost up (about 2 minutes) I bidded on it. I was constantly outbidded by others. The time ended while I was stepping up my bid. I lost!

I still felt sleepless. I started searching for Citizen watches on ebay and found quite a number of interesting models. The JS1045-58E being one of them. I added it to my watch list. I happened to be still on the computer when it was about to end.

On an impulse, I bidded on it. Needless to say I was outbidded. So, I tried to increase my bid for two more times and finally I got it. I won the item!

I bidded on this watch without finding out the specifications and read any reviews. I have never seen this watch prior to tonight. All I knew was I wanted a nice, bigger sized watch for travelling, outdoor, or weeekends.

I hope this watch meets my expectation. I will post more info about this watch when I find out more about it. And yes, I will take some nice pictures. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your page listed from WatchUSeek forums.

To avoid sleepless nights trying to win an auction, I recommend you use esnipe.com. Place your maximum bid and go to bed. :)