orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

What watch do you wear when you are feeling down?

What watch do you wear when you are feeling down? I have had a hard fall these few days. The department is experiencing a cost freeze. Another department is being allocated a lot of cash. Our department is discontinuing the contracts of contracted staffs. Lots of these contracted staff are being absorbed by the other department. Not only these people are being given permanent position. They are also promoted several levels ahead of me. People who have been working on the same project as me is now several steps ahead of me in the corporate ladder. What luck. Sigh...

Do they make a watch with a frown face on the dial? I bet they do. Feel free to comment and maybe post a picture of watches you are wearing when you are feeling down. Maybe I can take cover under my hobby for a while.

Replies that I got:


Yes Cozmo

No comments: