orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bauhaus design... Totally in love with it!

I'm totally in love with the Bauhaus design. The first moment I saw the picture of Stowa Antea, I'm in love with it.



My next watch is likely to be a Bauhaus design. There are more than one brand implementing this design.

I have come across a watch parts seller selling the stick hands (like above) for USD2!





Maybe I can consider getting an old Longines or Omega manual wind watch from ebay, take out the old dial, and replace it with a spanking new Bauhaus design dial and hands. I'll update this post as I find out more about the viability of this option. :)

1 comment:

Franco said...

Hello
could you please tell me where you found those hands for sale? I also have a project (resoration and would need stick habds with holes of 0.90 and 1.50
THanks
franco
email: stopardi@gmail.com