orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Saving up for next watch purchase?


Here's how to speed things up a little. I have been searching for ways to earn some extra bucks online recently. Other than the trustworthy good old adsense, I have recently tried cashcrate.com. Of course we all know there is no free lunch in this world. They actually require you to complete some surveys, or sign up for some memberships. But at least, they do not require you to spend a dime to get started. You also get money by getting referrals. Honestly speaking, by clicking on the link above, you will get referred by me. When you sign up, you can start to refer your friends. Anyway, just another simple way to earn some extra bucks for that next purchase.

2 comments:

Benedict Chen said...

Hi Daniel, I stumbled upon your blog whilst searching for 'Swatch' and '2824'. We have pretty similar tastes in watches, I would hazard to say. Nomos, Poljot, Fortis. Say, are you based in Singapore?

daniel said...

Hi Benedict. Thank you for your comments. Yes. I am based in Singapore. :)