orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I am tired of moving...

Tissot T-Touch Trekking


I am getting tired of moving around every one to two years. So much so that I had decided to buy my own apartment. I will get my keys next Tuesday. Finally, a place to call my own.


I have been spending the past weekend finalising my apartment renovation and furnishing budget. I would say 80% of things I need to buy were bought. Come next Tuesday, I will start to clean and paint the apartment. I have decided to do it on my own because it is much much cheaper than hiring people to do it. Besides, I’m sure to enjoy it more if I did it on my own.


There were a couple of watches that I saw recently that interest me. One of them being the Tissot T-Touch series. I really like the function of the T-Touch. In particular the one with thermo, compass, barometer, etc. I would say it has all the functions that I look for in a watch. Compass is really useful when navigating cities.


Anyway. It is late. I hope I can write more when I settle into my new place.

No comments: