orangerotor.com

orangerotor.com
orangerotor.com

Thursday, November 09, 2006

First mini-trip with my new Citizen.

I have just came back from a mini-trip with my new Citizen. During the trip I have re-visited a waterfall near where my parents live. Here are some pictures I took.
The Citizen half submerged in the clear water of the waterfall.

Citizen on the rock.

Citizen riding on my friend's slipper.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Anyway, there are good news about the promotion thingy I have been talking about in my previous entries. I have got it! There are more new tricks to learn in the near future.

Also, the hunt of the studio apartment is already in progress. I have done several viewings and will most likely decide within these few weeks. Sad to say that I may not have enough spare cash to buy new watches in the near future. :( In fact, I need to squeeze to find money to buy furniture for the new home.

Anyway. I wish everyone happiness and see you all again in my next post. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...do u use Citizen JS1045-58E...I just ought it...so how its performance...

msaaid@kemaman.oilfiled.slb.com

daniel said...

Ya. I use it almost everyday. In fact, I am wearing it today.

What I like about this watch is the calendar display (month, date, and day). I have got used to this kind of feature maybe because one of my previous regular watch is a Casio digital.

I am not sure about the accuracy of the thermometer but it sure is a 'fun' feature to have. :)

The watch have that sophisticated look without being cluttered. It is easy to read the time.

I'm wearing it during my swimming sessions. So, there is not problem with water proofing for up to 1.8 meter I guess.

The only bad point I can think of is that when I first wore it, the bracelet 'eats' hair. After some time this problem seems to vanish. If you are wondering, it is not because all my wrist hair has been pulled out. Haha...